SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Bringing the following core competencies to the table . . .
. . . sales management – traditional, digital, and OHH marketing – client management – brand strategy – program development – fleet and route management – long-term business planning – budget forecasting – purchasing – inventory control – warehousing and distribution – exporting staff training and development – leadership and team-building – technology planning
MEDIA2GO, Austin, TX
Vice President of Sales and Marketing, 2007 – Present
Director of Operations / Business Development, 2001 – 2007
• Hold full P&L responsibility through expense control and inventory management of labor and material costs that included route trucks and related equipment and expenses.
• Drove annual sales revenues to $12.5M in first two years (from $4.2M).
• Guide the complexities of business operations and integration of computerized systems overseeing the company’s operational budget forecasting and implementation.
• Coordinate marketing efforts to include billboard advertising, trade shows, and private labels.
• Direct all phases of media product distribution operations, streamlining and increasing inventory based on quarterly sales review and analysis.
• Brought in and recruited in excess of sixty-five route drivers.
• Develop and motivate sales force through hands-on leadership and supervision.
• Built the company’s brand strategy as a product distribution leader.
• Resolve issues involving product availability, displays, quality service and severe delinquencies.
• Supervise fleet operations of company-owned and independently-owned routes encompassing vehicle inventory, maintenance, fuel costs, insurance, leasing contracts, and DMV regulations.
• Make critical decisions involving account cancellations.
SALES & MARKETING MANAGEMENT
• Heightened product image and sales performance through execution of strategic planning, sales and marketing development, and effective public relation efforts working within a $320,000 advertising budget.
Led the company in a radio advertisement campaign for the entire product line.
• Promoted the introduction of new products/product mix to identify high-end/low-end markets.
• Conducted field sales analysis to determine status of account activity.
• Pioneered a product sales and distribution program resulting in successful market penetration and award of major retail chain account spanning the east to west coast.
• Led a route-training program implementing the principles of sales techniques, procedure formulation and establishment of pricing structure resulting in maximized employee performance.
• Implemented route management sales training programs for drivers to develop client relation skills and product merchandising, and target marketing strategies.
University of Texas, Austin, TX
MBA in Marketing