Highly analytical and project-oriented team leader offering an extensive experience supporting the local teams in the analysis of requirements and development of documents in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Report directly to the Global Operations Manager Clinical Database Systems, and work closely with the Global Process and QA Coordinator. Bring SDLC documentation of legacy applications up to current status using existing documentation sources supplemented by sound software engineering practices.
Select qualifications include a bachelors degree in Computer Science, eleven years experience as a technical writer for leading software development companies. Maintains strong SDLC experience, as well as a proven ability to manage the lifecycle of technical document development from inception through publication with a high degree of quality assurance.
Company One, Town, US date to present
• Work with Global Process and QA Coordinator to provide mentoring to team members on the principles of developing proper lifecycle documentation.
• Expertly determine the gap between documented requirements and functionality of legacy applications and technical design specifications with an emphasis on current requirements and functionality.
• Ensure application requirements are captured within the CDS test management tool.
• Verify the development of tractability matrices to link requirements to test cases.
• Employ the use of existing documentation and high-end software engineering techniques.
• Implement the use of standard templates to create up-to-date SDLC documents.
• Supervise the appropriate review, approval, and completion of all steps.
Company Two, Town, US date to date
• Planned, organized, analyzed, and interpreter technical specifications prepared by engineers to determine appropriate content for documentation
• Wrote user-friendly, original documentation for updates and modifications.
• Ensured strict compliance with standards and templates in relation to the writing of technical documentation.
• Submitted drafts of technical material for customer review and managed edits.
• Verified the clarity, completeness, accuracy, and quality of all technical documentation.
• Confirmed subject knowledge through feedback of cross-functional sources.
• Prepared and distributed ad hoc and urgent documents for software and hardware projects.
• Technical Writer
• Training Documentation
• MS Office
• Adobe Acrobat
• Information Mapping
• Instructional Design
• Epic Editor
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science