- Tech-savvy executive assistant with ten years of experience coordinating office management and special projects within a high-tech industry.
- Serves as point person for IT project managers, sales teams, consultants, clients, and vendors on all administrative matters specific to projects and global conferences.
- Maintains excellent communication skills and problem resolution abilities.
- Equally effective at developing business and providing sales and technology support.
GLOBAL TECHIE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL, Albany, NY, 2002 – Present
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Information Officer, VP of Technology and three project managers of this leading information technology and e-solutions provider.
- Interface with major clients in the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, and Asia.
- Handle the creation of corporate presentations, organizational charts, quarterly goal charts, financial spreadsheets, correspondence, merged mailings, and unique special projects.
- Coordinate projects and events exercising an unmatched ability to improvise, improve procedures, and meet demanding deadlines.
- Ensure proper communications and reporting practices.
- Plan and coordinate luncheons and develop presentations for meetings.
- Organize the details of events, travel arrangements, and corporate itineraries.
- Direct the distribution of literature to stimulate client interest.
- Manage capital purchases and maintain equipment tracking records.
- Process expense reports reflecting documents and budget codes.
- Prepare and maintain attendance and vacation records on IT Department employees.
- Collaborate with managers on weekly postings for master reports. Facilitate the writing, editing, and preparation of final copy from draft to distribution.
- Assist the Network Consultant with troubleshooting of hardware and software.
Technical Solutions Center, Albany, NY
Associates in Computer Science
MS Office; Adobe Illustrator; Photoshop; Outlook; SAP; Oracle