To secure a position teaching elementary education.
Any Town State Certified in Elementary Education, Grades K-6th Grades
University of Any State
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
Elementary Education School, Town, US Date to Present
Teacher – Fourth and Fifth Grades
• Expand the range of learning through whole class, individual, and small group instruction, cooperative education.
• Teach integrated social studies lessons that allow students to bridge the gap between real world issues and course material.
• Direct a Balanced Literacy Program that includes independent, guided, and
Implement multiple teaching methods to accommodate students with varying learning styles and abilities.
• Challenge students to master basic-to-advanced math concepts through use of manipulatives, graphing, and charting exercises.
• Integrate technology into the learning process with computer assignments.
Conduct student evaluation, testing, and grading with a focus on developing students academically and socially.
• Coordinate Parent-Teacher Conferences and Meet the Teacher Night.
Elementary Education School, Town, US Date to Date
Teacher – First and Second Grades
• Maintained a print-rich classroom where children are surrounded by a Word and Math Wall, labels, charts, and a child-centered bulletin board.
• Taught lesson plans, units, and learning centers in all areas of the curriculum that stimulated students’ creative and critical thinking skills.
• Created a fun learning environment where children were given the opportunity to explore, discover, and learn new talents through art, song, and games.
• Proactively communicated with parents through correspondence, telephone calls, and meetings to acknowledge superior work or areas of concern.
• Exercised a firm and caring approach towards discipline that has proven effective in managing potentially disruptive students.
• Participated in district meetings, PTA meetings, and Parent-Teacher Conferences.
Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Math Blaster, Reader Rabbit,
Reading and Writing Center, Print Shop, Print Master; Internet proficient