Legal Sales Office Manager Resume Sample
Offer 12 years of well-rounded, progressively responsible and challenging experience managing the day-to-day operations of a nationally leading provider of legal document preparation services. Skill sets range from sales production and office management to the delivery of customer service solutions. Provide consultative support to customers seeking self-representation in uncontested common legal matters and for client attorneys seeking to outsource related services.
Legal Document Crafters, Providence, RI
LEGAL SALES OFFICE SITE MANAGER, 2010 – Present
FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE, 2005 -2010
ASSISTANT SALES SUPPORT CLERK, 2003 – 2005
Held several positions that shaped knowledge of business practices and the importance in driving the customer service experience. Honed an expertise in all areas of new business development and implementation, customer care, and account management, sales and marketing strategies, staff training and supervision, and legal documentation and procedures. As a result, increased year-over-year account volume, brand recognition, and annual sales revenues.
New Business Development
- Ranked nationally as one of the company’s #3 office managers and sales producers.
- Grew new business by 1,420 customers, reaching a total of $860,000 in sales revenues.
- Consistently drive monthly sales levels to $25,000 to $40,000.
- Build new business relationships in the community through highly effective telesales efforts
- (97% success rate) for marketing campaigns and local business referrals.
Customer / Client Management
- Work with plaintiffs and defendants from point of initial consultation to court filing of legal documents.
- Prepare and verify all applications to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information provided.
- Handle a weekly workload of up to a 125 case files in relation to bankruptcies, divorces and living trusts.
- Provide legal assistance to attorneys seeking legal document processing and related services.
- Maintain extensive communication with notary publics, court representatives, and other members of the legal community to verify status of all legal documents pending processing.
Purchasing / Inventory Control / Accounting
- Monitor the inventory of 75 categories of legal documents and printing/disk storage materials.
- Approve the requisitioning, shipment verification, and reporting of all product replenishment.
- Manage all aspects of billing, invoicing, account reconciliation, and collections activities.
- Maintain client database and prepare monthly sales activity reports for senior management review.
- Staff Training and Supervision
- Provide individual and small group training to nearly 40 retail office managers assigned to 250 locations.
- Manage business operations, from customer service management to general accounting functions.
- Evaluate employee performance to ensure knowledge proficiency and increased productivity.
Providence Community College, Providence, RI
B.S., Business Administration
MS Office Professional, Legal-DOX, Salesforce.com