Offering experience coordinating office activities for construction and plumbing companies.
Universal Construction Associates, Lexington, KY | 2008 – Present
- Coordinate the activities of a busy construction management office in all areas of contractor relations, document preparation, and field crew scheduling.
- Interface with contractors and customers during residential and commercial projects.
- Handle the cost-effective ordering and replenishment of construction materials.
- Assist contractors with the preparation of blueprints and CAD drawings.
- Provide assistance to owners with correspondence preparation and travel coordination.
Drip Free Solutions, Lexington, KY | 2004 – 2008
- Coordinated the dispatching of field plumbers for a more 150+ plumbing assignments.
- Interacted with residential and commercial customers to schedule appointments.
- Ordered a high volume of plumbing supplies working with several industry vendors.
- Served a point person for crews concerning schedules, site access, safety, parts ordering, technical questions, job orders, and customer inquiries and complaints.
Lexington Community College, Lexington, KY
Associates in Office Technology, 2005
SOFTWARE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
CAD; Ability to interpret blueprints