Strong account manager and top sales producer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Entrepreneurial and competitive with a strong drive to consistently exceed sales goals. Develops, services, and manages competitive accounts throughout expansive territories. Teams with local distributors and brokers to drive sales of brands to retailers. Communicates with store managers to keeps apprised of product needs and issues. Drives brand awareness as an active participant at trade shows events.
BEVERAGE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, Quench, San Francisco, CA – 4/2010 to Present
- Acquire, service, and grow drug store chain accounts in the Bay Area, including Whole Foods, Oasis Food Market, Rainbow Grocery, and independents.
- Sell 2,750 cases per quarter of Wine/Beer: Samuel Adams, Budweiser, Corona, and Guinness; Water: Poland Spring and Vitamin Water; and Soda: Mountain Dew and Sierra Mist.
- Work with store managers to ensure racks are fully stocked and promotional displays and merchandising strategies are effectively implemented according to floor plans.
- Grew territory of 29 accounts to 75,000+ cases.
- Consistently realize monthly sales increases of 17% – 26%.
- Captured a 110% increase in wine sales, and increased water sales by 1,600 cases.
BEVERAGE SALES MANAGER, Road Refreshments, Oakland, CA – 2/2005 to 4/2010
- Built a $1.6M territory servicing small to mid-sized food stores and delis throughout the Oakland area, selling alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to 400+ accounts.
- Developed and executed aggressive business plans that drove brand awareness for a large of alcoholic and premium waters that consistently contributed to a 25 to 32% sales increase.
- Implemented a route optimization system that improved delivery times by 27% and increased daily profit margins by 10+% while identifying logistical issues that required attention.
- Trained drivers in route efficiency, customer relations, inventory tracking, product loading/unloading and stocking during crowded periods, and handhelds for e-reporting.
BAR MANAGER, The Blue Cricket, San Francisco, CA, 3/2001 to 2/2005
- Tended and supervised second-shift bar operations for a trendy restaurant. Oversaw the management of the restaurant’s beverage inventory.
- Recorded daily counts, calculated usage from previous night, and reported ordering needs.
- Processed deliveries from distributors, verified beer/liquor receivables, and re-stocked the bar. Coordinated staffing coverage for the night shift.
- Co-developed and executed promotions, drink specials, and marketing events.
- Analyzed post-event sales to measure the success of the each event’s overall strategy.
- Collaborated with distributor representatives to devise and implement merchandising plans.
Bay University, San Francisco, CA
Bachelor of Science in Business Management; Minor in Entrepreneurship
MS Office; Point of Sale