Switch installer position bringing strong experience, credentials and technical skills.
Company One, Town, US date to date
• Work with contractors and engineers throughout all phases of installation projects.
• Ensure the proper integration of switch equipment in accordance with job specifications.
• Assist with post-installation testing on individual components.
• Monitor, inspect, troubleshoot and repair systems to ensure optimized performance.
• Exercise strong analytical skills to anticipate, identify, and resolve problems.
• Proficiently read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
• Strictly adhere to OSHA and MOP guidelines and regulations.
• Wire Wrapping
• H-Tapping / C-Tapping
• DC Power/Fusing (Batteries & BDFB Cabinets)
• Iron Work (racks, ladders)
EQUIPMENT & COMPONENTS
• Magazine / Cards
• Bus, Signal, IOG, Clock Cables
• T1 / E1 Cable Lines
• Fuse Panels
• Power / Ground Cables
• DSX Panels
• Echo Cams
• BNC Connectors
Fiber Optics / Specialized Casing