Top notch administrative assistant with ten years of outstanding experience supporting senior-level systems management executives in the manufacturing industry. Outstanding organizational skills capabilities that extend to coordinating events on a national scale, planning large-scale corporate meetings, and handling special projects. Possess a strong financial acumen ideal for tracking inventory, preparing payroll, performing account reconciliations, managing A/P, and preparing month-end reports.
VENTICORD, Glendale, CA 2001 – Present
Senior Executive Assistant to Plant Manager
- Provide right-arm administrative support to the Plant Manager and 12 direct reports for this leading manufacturer of disposable products for medical and cosmetic industries.
- Manage all aspects of an executive calendar and day-to-day office operations.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and high-profile meetings.
- Handle HR matters – from hiring, training, and supervising a staff of four office clerks to preparing payroll for both the staff and 150+ plant workers.
- Assist with inventory tracking, ISO compliance audits, and purchasing activities.
- Negotiate vendor contracts for business services, from housekeeping to office supplies.
- Held a primary role in setting up the office when the company moved to its new location.
- Create PR copy for print ads and social media; and managed a marketing campaign that helped the company gain a considerable increase in market share performance.
- Direct the planning and execution of traditional and digital marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate the company’s presence at six annual tradeshows throughout Europe and Asia.
- Manage a participant database, invitations, name badges, event registration confirmations, materials, booth set up, menu planning, and catering services.
Livingston University, St. Louis, MO
Bachelor of Business Administration
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, QuickBooks, SAP