SALES TRAINER / PROGRAM MANAGER
High performance sales training facilitator and program management professional specialized in driving revenue growth through implementation of formal and field-based sales training programs.
• Liaise between vendors and partners to understand their business in order to train sales teams in those areas and to identify areas of the sales process that requires adjusting.
• Expertly measure performance metrics and have a track record of success for consistently surpassing revenue goals by at least 20%.
Company, Town, XX Date – Present
Sales Program Manager
Manage key sales programs for this leading provider of mechanical equipment and audio/visual systems for amusement park ride manufacturers and distributors.
• Maximize all components of the sales engine in the areas of generation, lead tracking, and the sales pipeline development.
• Handle all aspects of document creation, tracking, and communication with vendors and sales force concerning the entire order process and fulfillment.
• Manage the reconciliation of sales billings in a robust CRM system.
• Work with personnel in Finance, Operations and Sales departments.
• Guide sales force in sales territory management focused on account planning, sales engagement, deal structuring and closing.
• Develop sales training materials for sales presentations in the field.
• Prepare reports to support goal tracking and achievement.
Company, Town, XX Date – Date
Sales Training Program Facilitator
Developed sales talent for this industry leader of provider of high-end home theater entertainment systems for both multimillion dollar residential and business spaces.
• Ensured the sales readiness of more than 125 field sales representatives assigned to competitive sales territories.
• Coordinated the scheduling of daily in-house training sessions for new and established sales representatives.
• Communicated with vendors and functional partners to evaluate sales performance and identify problems with program curriculum.
• Designed course materials and facilitated the learning process using lecture, media presentations, and mock sales call exercises.
College, Town, XX
B.S. in Business Training & Development, Date
MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Cloud Presentations