APALO-MARTINI, Crewkings, WI, 2001 – Present
DIRECTOR OF SALES CHANNEL DISTRIBUTION
* Turned around a failing sales operation for a family-owned lighting components manufacturer.
* Championed market entry into the home goods market.
* Built a channel distribution business of $23M across 18 U.S. states, tapping into new business opportunities
through visibility at all major trade show events.
* Produced a product catalog and project-managed the development of a mail order website.
* Build strategic relationships with retail stores and wholesale vendors, capturing a 40% sales uptick.
* Executed a portfolio of new brands that captured an additional $7 million in profitability.
* Structured private label deals for 15 lighting products throughout the continental USA.
* Created marketing programs and aggressive campaigns to enhance market share performance.
* Develop go-to-market strategies that drive strategic advantages in the areas of customer penetration
plans and development of competitive pricing strategies.
* Head negotiations with channel partners and oversee all aspect of service contracts.
* Led the implementation of an automated accounting and inventory management system to track
replenishment requirements and the distribution of product to national retail chains.
* Provided consultation and training to channel partners with order fulfillment operations.
* Implemented tighter controls to ensure the accuracy of distribution procedures.
CENTURION PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION, Crewkings, WI, 1995 – 2001
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
* Set products apart from rival brands, drove visibility, and delivered triple digit results year over year.
* Defined best practices and operating procedures that helped take business from failing to expansion.
* Catapulted product development launches, pushed market entry, and heightened brand positioning.
* Constructed and delivered comprehensive training programs that improved sales team performance.
* Achieved sizeable sales increases and across competitive sales regions and global distribution channels.
* Built an online channel, growing annual sales by $2M+ with $2.7M in the pipeline for following year.
* Increased orders by 80% with a pricing model that eliminated charges for product add-ons.
* Came up with the idea to produce the company’s first catalog, overseeing digital merchandising.
* Established a brand identity working with an ad agency on the design of a new logo and marketing kit.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Montclair University, Crewkings, WI