RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Offering the following select qualifications
• Over four years of experience working in diverse retail sales and customer service environments.
• Maintain excellent customer service skills and a proven record as a top sales performer.
• Skilled in areas of order processing, inventory control, and cashier management.
• Hardworking, energetic, and reliable; recognized for assuming additional responsibilities.
• Excellent problem solver with strong sales analysis and reporting skills.
Company One, Town, US date to date
• Sold designer footwear to a daily customer base of 220, exceeding daily quotas with an average of 65 sales.
• Achieved status as one of 15 top sales performers in the region comprised of 22 stores.
• Managed cashiering activities in areas of purchasing, returns, and exchanges, and enforced store policies.
• Interfaced with vendors concerning pricing, availability, damaged product, buy-backs, and special orders.
Company Two, Town, US date to date
Guest Service Associate
• Provided highly professional catering services for this upscale restaurant, accommodating up to 375 guests.
• As one of 50 guest-service associates, teamed with a staff of four on a weekly, weekend, and double-shift rotation basis to cater corporate luncheons, reunions, weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, and theme parties.
• Assisted in the setup and teardown of tables, chairs, food, and beverages for as many as 30 tables per event.
Company Three, Town, US date to date
• Managed florist shop activities in areas of sales, customer service, cashiering, and store maintenance.
• Prepared and sold an array of floral arrangements and fruit baskets to individuals and commercial accounts.
• Ensured the quality of floral products with a focus on stem care, cutting techniques, and temperature control.
• Assisted with on-site interior floral design for weddings, proms, and other special occasions.
• Scheduled pickups and deliveries, and interfaced with vendors on the selection and purchased of inventory.
Associate of Science in Business Administration
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; POS