- Campus Security Operations
- Risk Threat Assessment
- Budget Planning and Control
- Key Process Improvements
- Staff Leadership & Development
- Procedural Development
- 24X7 Emergency Response
- Workforce Restructuring
- Technology Implementation
- Communications Enhancement
Company, Windeltown, US, Date – Date
DIRECTOR OF CAMPUS SECURITY
- Direct the safety and security of a large campus with 15 buildings on a multi-acre site to ensure the protection of college property, faculty, staff, students, visitors, and vendors.
- Manage campus security officers to ensure compliance with established security policies.
- Oversee all aspects of security activities, from day-to-day normal activities to college special events such as college fairs, social activities, and fundraisers.
- Directs and evaluates the effectiveness of complex security operations.
- Handled the planning and tracking of a $150,000 budget covering payroll, technology and uniforms.
- Develop and implements emergency management plans involving evacuation and fire drills.
- Prepares incident reports and ensures compliance with FERPA and Clery Act guidelines.
- Supervises and evaluates to performance of 35 campus security management personnel.
- Managed criminal investigations and security threats working with the local police department.
- Investigate allegations of abuse and harassment from students and faculty members.
- Implemented the use of hand-held radios to drive communications with security team at all times.
- Manage and track the maintenance and expenses of security equipment and vehicles.
- Inspect the force’s uniforms and firearms to ensure professionalism and compliance.
B.S., Criminal Justice
MS Word and Excel