QUALITY CONTROL AUDITOR
Held a progressive career path starting as an assembly technician, holding multiple positions leading to current role as a Quality Control Auditor for a leading technology company.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrate a broad-ranged knowledge of production operations, procedures and technical applications encompassing Jade, Saturn, Sapphire, S-Terminal, Cradles, Revenue/VRC, and Base Station.
• Detail and results-oriented; Enjoy learning new skills; Strive to increase productivity and efficiency levels.
• Hardworking, reliable and flexible; Willing to work long hours and additional shifts to complete a project.
• Exercise independent judgment appropriately; Communicate problems through proper Company channels.
• Complete assignments under minimal supervision; Work well independently and as a team player.
• Strive to suggest creative solutions aimed at improving productivity levels and working conditions.
Company, Location Date – Present
Quality Control Auditor
• Perform extensive re-testing on scanners, software, and related components, as well as out-of box units, to ensure specifications are properly met i.e., functionality, free of defects, properly labeled, etc.
• Monitor Assemblers to ensure units are assembled according to specifications on the In-Process check list.
• Observe working area (twice weekly) for violation of rules as indicated on the ESD check list.
• Take immediate corrective action: put units on hold, notify supervisor and process necessary paperwork.
• Performed extensive testing on scanners to determine functionality; Ensured all units were free of cosmetic defects and contained the corresponding diagnostics, software, memory boards and numerous parts.
• Communicated defects to the engineer through use of a Defect Tag indicating the specified defect code.
• Performed alignment testing of laser diods to ensure the scanner board performed proper bar code readings.
• Assembled circuit boards with corresponding laser and diod prior to soldering.
• Assembled units strictly adhering to Bill of Materials (BOM) specifications and Assembly Instructions (AI).
• Determined that all units contained corresponding kits and were cosmetically free of defects prior to packing.
Printer Circuit Boards • Optics • Wiring • Soldering • Chassis • Cables • Blueprint Reading
Certificate in Technical Applications
Quality Control Auditor Resume
QUALITY CONTROL AUDITOR