PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Software Development / Enterprise Solutions: SAP CRM / ERP
Solutions-focused project manager with accomplished experience heading the success of multi-million-dollar project engagements for major clients focused on software developments and customization.
Expertly define and map project scope and provide direction to programmers to align technology solutions with project requirements.
Exceptional project management, systems analysis and design expertise. Effectively interface between stakeholders and managers across multiple business lines to coordinate system requirements and deliver projects on time and within budget.
System Development, Customization and Enhancements
Scope Discovery • Systems Integration • Risk Assessment & Management • Quality Assurance • Proposal Development • Process Improvement / Best Practices • Offshore Team Leadership
Fusion Consulting Group, San Antonio, TX | 2009 to Present
LEAD TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
• Lead the planning and deployment of a project engagement for a major medical center.
• Manage a team of configuration engineers, project managers and offshore programmers.
• Direct project planning initiatives to support the conversion of a billing system for the automate accounting and monthly billing cycles using EDI and Agile methodologies.
• Provide design, coding, modifications, and implementation of batch and on-line programs.
• Manage all aspects of peer verification and quality assurance testing before execution.
• Conduct post-project analysis and distribute information to cross-functional groups.
• Remain on during multiple contract extensions to ensure the success of all deliverables.
• Create business analysis technical documentation such as design specs and flowcharts.
• Track project milestones using MS Project.
• Conduct weekly and monthly project status meetings.
TEK SPEK, San Antonio, TX | 2002 to 2009
SAP TEAM LEAD
• Deployed SAP solutions to support migration projects and roll-out of SAP-centric solutions.
• Managed requirement gathering, designing, coding, and test plan development initiatives.
• Collaborated with business key users, third-party vendors, consultants and offshore vendors.
• Led ERP team and served as an SAP mentor for multiple business units.
• Defined, implemented and deployed the integration of existing internal and external applications.
• Initiated and managed projects for change requests and customer implementations.
• Headed maintenance, upgrades and outage escalations of all enterprise projects.
• Supported the development of RFP responses, technical presentations and project estimates.
• Ensured post-implementation IT application support as per customer requirements.
San Antonio University, San Antonio, TX
B.S. in Mathematics
Certified Project Management Professional
Oracle Certified Project Manager
Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
SAP CRM; Visual Basic; Oracle, SQL
MS Office and MS Project