PRINT PRODUCTION MANAGER
Creative Services / Sales & Marketing Management
Project-oriented professional with a career centered on Production Coordination. Accomplished at developing marketing strategies and managing the sales cycle process from client consultation to product and service fulfillment.
Guide projects leveraging expertise in photography, pre-press production, 4-color offset printing, and computer-to-plate technology. Trained in website development, virtual document management, and networking operations in areas of installation, configuration, testing, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repair of hardware/software on Mac and PC platforms.
Production Coordination Sales & Marketing
Business Management Image Conceptualization
New Business Acquisition Client / Vendor Relations
Advertising Copy Creation Key Account Management
Budget Control / Billing Project Management
Needs Assessment Contract Negotiation
4-Color / Offset Printing Marketing Campaign Programs
Research & Development Quality Assurance
Sales Presentations Proposal Development
COMPANY NAME, New York, NY – 2007 to Present
Print Production Manager / Account Executive
* Manage multi-million dollar accounts for this nationally leading graphics house with locations in Texas, California, and Oregon, providing end-to-end solutions supporting 4-color print production projects.
* Oversee the development and delivery of marketing collateral in charge of client consultation, graphic design, advertising copy creation, rate negotiation, and customer billing.
* Follow through on brochure development through proactive collaboration with clients, partners, Art Director, graphic artists, and in-house studio photographers from project start to finish.
* Penetrated markets through acquisition of accounts across advertising, direct marketing and travel.
* Expanded business by an average of 35%.
* Continually push to improve workflow efficiencies and ensure QC standards.
* Revamped trafficking procedures, allowing greater flexibility of a $1.6M budget.
* Managed the frontline logistics of sales and customer service initiatives for this leading brand promotion company of built-to-order computer systems for home and business environments.
* Developed marketing and sales programs that built and sustained business-to-business relationships, integrating seminar-format presentations, agency partnerships, and event sponsorships.
* Trained sales team on external selling techniques, leasing agreements, computer systems, and technical support services in relation to ISP/ASP, DSL and web hosting technologies.
* Conducted consultative sales presentations to illustrate product performance and the cost-effective benefits and solutions of select hardware/software products.
* Researched and analyzed industry trends to facilitate the conceptualization of innovative marketing strategies that integrate print, website, television, and direct mailing campaigns.
* Monitored competitor activity for new product developments/launches and advertising vehicles.
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts in Marketing
Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Professional
Macromedia, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, HTML, Java Script
Database Management, SQL, Custom Scripting
Digital and Conventional Photography