TOP PRODUCING OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Company, Town, US XXXX to Present
Outside Sales Representative
Top sales producer a regionally leading producer of industrial products to the tool and die industry.
• Consistently achieve quarterly sales targets, reaching annual revenue of $2.7M.
• Establish, manage, and service 125-175 business accounts within a competitive region.
• Penetrated new business plastics, hot and cold work business segments
• Maintain and expand strong business relationships with key decision makers, including business owners, plant engineers, purchasing agents, production and maintenance managers.
• Ensure immediate resolution to problems concerning product quality and delivery delays.
• Effectively promote new product launches through direct mail and fax and during group presentations.
• Trained inside customer representatives, resulting in increased lead generation.
• Handle all aspects of sales negotiations, agreement terms and order fulfillment.
Company, Town, US XXXX to XXXX
Field Sales Representative
Managed fields sales of custom interior and exterior home remodeling projects a major developer.
• Realized quarterly sales revenues in excess of $150,000 for three consecutive years.
• Conducted persuasive in-store presentations for potential and existing upscale clients.
• Demonstrated strong client needs assessment skills through illustration of product performance and cost-effective benefits designed to meet consumer preferences and budget limitations.
• Researched current market trends to determine product information and competitor activity.
• Established strong business relationships through provision of quality service and client referrals.
• Trained field personnel in all areas of product inventory, client relations, and business ethics.
• As liaison between owner and clients, effectively negotiated all aspects of sales agreements.
• Sourced vendor relations to ensure product availability and to reduce costs of materials overhead.
College, Town, US
Associates in Business Administration