OPTICAL STORE MANAGER, Lenz Makers, Johnson City, MO, 2/2006 – Present
· Coordinate multiple aspects of customer service and office activities in a high volume walk-in retail optical store in a large mall with 400 to 600 customers with diverse eye-care needs and personal preferences.
· Prepare sales sheets, track the inventory of eyeglass frames and peripherals to ensure a well-stocked store with ample opportunity to sell and remain competitive.
· Collaborate with a cross-team of clinical managers and optical store associates to coordinate the customer care process to ensure the efficient order fulfillment of up to 650 eyeglasses, contact lenses and repairs.
· Service walk-in potential customers with complimentary repairs, adjustments, and nose pad replacements in order to establish new business and service existing customers to drive retention and referrals.
· Assist lab personnel with the fabrication of eyeglasses and frame alignments on an as-needed basis exercising a proficiency in optical equipment and precision tools.
Missouri General, Johnson, MO
Associates in Retail Management
MS Office and optical equipment