ASSISTANT OFFICE MANAGER – BOOKKEEPER
* Adept at implementing procedures to support office efficiencies and productivity levels.
* Detail oriented with an excellent figure aptitude; keen ability to recognize and correct discrepancies.
* Maintains strong statistical data / order entry skills and proficiency in software and database systems.
* Strong interpersonal communication, organizational, time management and problem resolution skills.
* People oriented and customer focused; appropriately exercise humor to diffuse tensions.
ASSISTANT OFFICE MANAGER-BOOKKEEPER, Med-Help, Trenton, NJ – 4/2007 – Present
* Index and scan documents for Billing, Accounts Payable, HR, Cash Receipts and Payroll Departments.
* Reconcile monthly census and month end reports, and update daily census records.
* Prepare accounts payables; research unpaid invoices and correct invoicing discrepancies.
* Process data for payroll reconciliation reflecting vacation and personal time.
* Update vital statistics log for county records and processed death certificates.
* Maintain personnel files, Benefits information and track clinical credentials and annual TB updates.
* Direct facility visitors; provided information and announced their arrival to departments.
SHIPPING & BILLING CLERK, The Shoebox, Trenton, NJ – 2/2003 – 4/2007
* Received, edited and processed merchandise orders for shipping and billing.
* Reviewed orders for accuracy of pricing and unit of measures; corrected errors before data input.
* Forwarded confirmations to both inform customers of discrepancies and approximate ship date.
* Routed orders with incorrect information to the appropriate customer service representative.
* Compiled statistics and prepared various reports for management purposes.
MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT, St. Augustine Hospital, Lexington, KY, 9/1998 – 2/2003
Audited patient charts in compliance with regulatory requirements of the hospice care system.
Helped nurses, chaplains, social workers and volunteers with diversified administrative tasks.
Observed weekly interdisciplinary team meetings and assisted in handling overflow call volumes.
Davison University, Lexington, KY
Certificate of Completion in Medical Office Technology
MS Word, Excel and Outlook