Marketing Assistant position where education, work history, and a positive attitude will contribute creatively.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Solid secretarial, office management, and customer service experience.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal communication, and problem resolution skills.
• Creative thinker with an ability to size up a situation and bring new ideas to the table.
• Work and attend school full time; maintain excellent grades; fully financed education.
ANY COLLEGE, Town, US
Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Month, Year
Dean’s List; GPA 3.9
Marketing Research Projects
• Conceptualized a consumer demographic and attitudinal study on a regional building materials supply company.
• Compiled and formulated data for inclusion in a statistical analysis report.
• Conducted independent research on two major retailers with the cooperation of sales representatives to determine the effectiveness of various marketing strategies.
• Performed comparative analyses based on advertising models including television, radio, print, Internet, direct mail campaigns, brochures, catalogs, annual reports, and sales force efforts.
• Incorporated findings into comprehensive marketing research reports.
• Developed and presented in-class slide show presentations with compelling results.
Waitress, Mamma Mia’s, Any Town, US X/XX – present
Waitress/Hostess, Joe’s Restaurant, Amityville, X/XX – X/XX
• Provide excellence in customer service with combined responsibility for the management of wait staff and catering services, resulting in repeat business, customer loyalty, and profitable sales.
Receptionist, Company, Town, US X/XX – X/XX
• Screened a high influx of calls, and coordinated appointments between clients and sales agents.
• Prepared sales/rental contracts, reviewed MLS listings, and verified the accuracy of weekly advertisements.
Secretary / Office Manager, Company, Town, US X/XX – X/XX
• Handled all aspects of customer/vendor databases, preparation of sales estimates and proposals,
• Processed correspondence, invoices, billing, inventory reports, and weekly payroll.
• Conducted in-store presentations to provide clients with a range of product selections.
Secretary, Accounts Receivable Department, Company, Town, US X/XX – X/XX
• Managed over 1,200 patient accounts in areas of accounts receivable postings and reconciliation with demonstrated proficiency in hospital billing and accounting systems.
• Provided diversified office support in areas of file management and correspondence.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access
Marketing Student Resume