Goodies USA, Town, XX Date – Date
Fully administered the Marketing Department’s coupon program in all areas of research, tracking, and implementation of coupon related programs supporting product launches.
• Managed the tracking of coupons codes, ensured compliance with UPC code quantity, value, and expiration dates prior to print release, and handled quarterly redemptions.
• Facilitated promotional programs with regional suppliers and sales agents to ensure POS materials were produced and expedited.
• Selected venues and negotiated space for off-site events and conferences.
• Produced authorization letters to support project tracking and budgetary control.
• Controlled coupon inventory for promotional distribution to clients and brokers.
• Reviewed circulation by market area to ascertain Free Standing Coupon activity.
• Reported coupon requests to ensure customer satisfaction and account retention.
• Organized sweepstakes and contests to promote products.
• Ordered products for photo shoots of major brands for all product promotions.
• Participated in brainstorming meetings to address process improvements.
• Coordinated the development and implementation of a new e-system rolled out to 23 market areas to provide managers with instant access to key coupon data.
• Authored a step-by-step guidebook outlining methods for completing coupon forms.
• Secured authorization for $190,000 in rebates incurred by several large accounts.
College, Town, XX
Bachelor of Arts in Marketing
Marketing Administrator Resume