PLANT MANAGER / MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS
Accomplished, credentialed plant operations professional with 15+ years of progressively senior positions with leading manufacturers of building materials and automotive products. Skilled in ensuring a safe work environment, overseeing product quality and packaging, equipment maintenance requirement, meeting production schedules, and coordination operator training. Effective communicator with a fluency in Spanish. Strong team leadership with excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills specific to electrical, hydraulic, power transmission, pneumatic and control systems.
Select Technical Qualifications:
• Associate’s degree and multiple certifications from a leading technical school.
• Adept in troubleshooting and maintaining factory floor electrical/electronic systems.
• Skilled in vibration analysis and laser operations and machine alignments.
• Proficient in mechanical/hydraulic and pneumatics concepts related to machine tools.
• Expertly operate CNC controls in maintenance mode.
• Possesses a strong understanding of machine diagnostics.
Company, Town, Date – Present
• Manage second shift operations for this leading manufacturer of automotive parts.
• Lead workforce of 75 Production, Maintenance, Purchasing and Distribution personnel.
• Developed manufacturing plant with a hands-on approach to assigning staff responsibilities.
• Created a unified company infrastructure that aligned with business mission strategy.
• Established an inventory control system for all parts and components at a 10% annual savings.
• Implemented a plant-wide safety program reducing Worker’s Comp claims by 32%.
• Sourced and closed contracts with area vendors for localization of parts at a $272k savings.
Company, Town, Date – Date
• Manage third shift operations for this producer of concrete products.
• Direct production functions and safety procedures in accordance with OSHA regulations.
• Ensure the maintenance of production equipment using in-house and external technicians.
• Coordinate staff hiring, training, supervision, and performance evaluations.
• Monitor the fabrication and packaging of product in accordance with ISO-9001 standards.
College, Town, XX
Degree Name, Major, Date
Plant and Truck
Plant Manager Certification