Sentry Protection, Florham, NJ 2012 – Present
• Service a business community in the center of Name City; work in the office and respond to emergency field calls, averaging 20 a week.
• Install and repair locks and locking devices both mechanical and electronic, and performing emergency openings — setting and changing combinations, fabricating and issuing keys, issuing and controlling padlocks.
• Keep detailed records and maintaining work orders.
Security Doors, Jersey City, NJ 2007 – 2012
• Coordinated the planning, development, and upkeep of the master keying systems for a 20 building residential apartment complex servicing tenants and security guards.
• Issued and controlled locking devicesm such as mortise, rim, key-in-knob, deadbolt, office equipment, padlocks, and emergency locks.
• Performed operational and visual checks on the condition of locks for wear and defects.
• Replaced worn and damaged locking equipment and parts.
Keys and Locks, Edison, NJ 2003 – 2007
• Managed the installation, repair, and maintenance of mechanical and electronic locking systems for this major medical center.
• Tracked and logged key inventory and property, and processed replacements of defective appliances, electronics, and equipment.
• Partnered with the local police station and municipalities during natural disasters to facilitate entry into locked facilities.
Locksmith School, Jersey City, NJ
Certificate, Professional Locksmith Program
New Jersey State Commercial Driver’s License