Resume Sample for Landscaper
Landscaper position bringing strong experience, credentials and technical skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Knowledgeable of annual color plantings, trees, shrubs, grasses, and soil conditions.
• Demonstrate attention to detail and appreciation for beautification.
• Safely and expertly operate light/heavy duty machinery and lawn maintenance equipment, and hand/power tools.
• Utilize LAN-based handheld terminals for data uploads/downloads.
Company One, Town, US date to date
Landscaper, Grounds and Maintenance Department
• Manage grounds and maintenance operations for 25 group homes.
• Coordinate daily and seasonal requirements and special projects.
• Oversee the design and labor of property-enhancing landscapes and retaining walls.
• Perform repair and preventative maintenance work on interior and exterior properties.
• Supervise vehicle maintenance and DMV requirements and optimized route plans.
• Provide on-the-job training of maintenance crews.
• Interface extensively with house managers and subcontractors.
• Maintain light plumbing and electrical work and troubleshooting of telephone lines.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
State Class B Commercial Driver’s License
Endorsements: HAZMAT, Airbrake, and Tanker
Certificate, Advanced Truck Driver Training, Name of School