Conceptual Strategy Creative Consultation Contract Award & Negotiation
Space Design & Planning Project Supervision Estimates, Proposals & Closings
Client Relationship Building Sub-contractor Relations State/Local Code Compliance
Company, Town, XX Date – Present
• Manage floor-to-ceiling remodeling and design makeovers for residential and commercial spaces including homes, apartments and lofts ranging from $20,000 to $100,000.
• Achieve interior designs that reflect the functional needs and preferences of each client.
• Work effectively with contractors on custom plans and permit requirements.
• Expedite special, out-of-stock, and back orders on-time and within budget.
• Build and maintain strong, trusting relationships with clients.
• Frequently retained for interior design services based on impeccable reputation.
• Coordinate estimates, purchasing, space planning, budget control, and vendor contracts.
• Ensure the swift resolution of unforeseen and anticipated problems.
College, Town, XX
Degree Name, Major, Date
Certificate in Colors for Interior Design, Year
Certificate in Design Concepts – Wallpaper, Windows,
Floors, and Furniture, Year
Certificate in Interior Design and Basic Drafting, Year
Computer Aided Drawing; MS Word and PowerPoint