Highly capable human resources professional with ten years of combined experience in HR and customer service positions. Offers a degree in Human Resources Management along with extensive training in cross-industry occupations and job functions. Confident communicator with excellent computer proficiencies (including HRIS), and strong organization, problem solving, and time management skills.
Company, Town, XX, Date – Present
- Processed up to seventy new hire kits weekly for staff through management.
- Collaborated with HR managers in five states to obtain required documents for new hire processing that include: Request To Offer (RTO) form; Drug Qualification consent forms; employment verification 1-9 forms; W-4, Handbook forms; resumes; and job applications.
- Coordinated employee drug test results with online laboratory for HR and/or hiring managers, with the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Conducted employee verifications by way of telephone, postal mail, and fax.
Company, Town, XX, Date – Date
- Serviced accounts for government agencies and nationally leading Fortune 500 clients throughout law enforcement, financial services, telecommunications, retail, beauty, and fashion industries.
- Managed a weekly caseload of 600+ pre-screenings of high-risk candidates.
- Conducted behavior assessments using empirical testing techniques/
- Performed employee background checks and manage employee relations in areas of hiring, training, and skill development.
- Engaged candidates in role-playing scenarios using pre-formulated questions to measure skills.
- Screened candidates for job knowledge, communication skills, customer service orientation, sales skills, problem-solving abilities, analytical acumen, authoritative disposition, professionalism, and initiative.
- Documented responses on a rating system to calculate results for behavior profiling.
University, Town, XX
B.A. in Human Resources Management
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; PeopleSoft; HRIS