GENERAL OFFICE MANAGEMENT – MANUFACTURING
General Management professional with a steadfast career in the above-indicated capacities with a leading parts manufacturer and distributor, seeking a position working within a fast-paced office environment where a proven ability to wear different hats and assume responsibility for directing business operations will be of value. Core competencies include:
Business Management Operations / Problem Resolution / Human Resources Management /
Inside Sales / Customer Service Management / Accounting and Full-charge Bookkeeping
Company, Town, US, XXXX-XXXX
Received rapid promotions into positions of increased responsibility to General Manager, from earlier positions that include Human Resources Manager, Customer Service Manager, Accounts Receivable, Collections Supervisor, Inventory Control Coordinator, and General Office Support Clerk.
• Maintain responsibility for assuming a combination of these roles concurrently, either directly or through management of area supervisors.
• Provide Total Quality Management (TQM) for this leading manufacturer of coils, transformers, and inductors specifically designed for semiconductors, telecommunications, computers, instrumentation, industrial controls, medical equipment, and consumer products with worldwide accounts that partially include Hewlett-Packard, Tyco, Texas Instruments, Lucent Technologies, Emerson Electric, and Ericsson.
• Direct all aspects of Human Resources Management in areas of recruitment, screening, interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training of up to 400 company-wide employees, and implement performance evaluations to ensure a cohesive and compliant organization.
• Directly and in-directly manage all accounting and full-charge bookkeeping functions in areas of accounts payable/receivable, credit and collections, general ledger postings, account reconciliation, month-end closings, and exempt/non-exempt payroll processing.
• Serve as primary point of contact for, and liaison between, key accounts, all levels of company personnel, senior management, and field sales representatives, throughout United States, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Canada to ensure expedient problem resolutions, customer satisfaction, and account retention.
• Currently leading a company-wide relocation project, in charge of monthly on-site training of new personnel in all areas of business operations, policies, and procedures.
A.A.S, Business Administration, ABC Community College
MS Word and Excel; proprietary databases for all company operations