F&B Manager Resume
Food & Beverage Manager with 15 years of experience overseeing front-of-house F&B, Catering and Banquet operations in five star hotel and restaurant establishments. Interface with all concerned to address and resolve issues impacting quality, compliance, revenue, and reputation. Manage HR functions in the areas of staff recruitment, training, and evaluation. Coordinate general accounting functions in the areas of A/P and A/R to payroll processing. departmental budgets, labor expenses, and inventory control.
Hotel, Location Date – Present
Food & Beverage Manager
• Manage total F&B operations supporting the food service of this 550-room hotel located in the heart of bustling City-Name.
• Direct the daily requirements and budget control of Beverage and Banquet areas of the hotel.
• Track expenses and make cost-saving decisions using specialized knowledge of the business and excellent negotiation skills.
• Supervise the preparation and presentation of food and beverages throughout the hotel to ensure the highest level of compliance.
• Coordinate the hiring, training, development, evaluation, scheduling and payroll processing for a staff of 40 F&B associates.
• Determine performance and salary reviews, and resolve employee conflicts verbally, in writing, and though arbitration.
Hotel, Town, XX Date – Date
Assistant F&B Manager
• Co-managed the F&B Department for this 350-room hotel in the areas of HR operations; oversaw the hiring, training, supervision, and evaluation of 25 F&B associates.
• Continually evaluated P&L and streamlined spending where possible.
• Coordinated performance reviews and resolved diversified employee issues.
• Ensured compliance and safety in the workplace
• Supervised the delivery of F&B services throughout the hotel to ensure compliance with Standards and the highest guest satisfaction rating.
Local University, Location
Bachelors degree in Food Service Management
Food and Beverage F&B Manager Resume
F&B Manager Resume