FINANCIAL ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
Profile Account Representative Highly accomplished, motivated account representative with 15 years of strong sales experience across multiple industries: finance, medical insurance, and logistics.
Core Qualifications & Competencies
10X awarded account representative.
B.A. degree in Business Management.
Consistently meets tight deadlines.
Polished appearance and demeanor.
Articulate, effective communicator.
Trilingual: English, Spanish and Italian.
FinCon, Jamestown, NM, 2011 – Present
- Manage corporate and municipal accounts seeking trade show services to display at large venues and conventions nationwide.
- Appointed to manage a portfolio of top-tier commercial accounts.
- Provide client needs assessment and consultation on all requirements from booth set up to elaborate two-story displays involving construction and high-end customized design work.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional departments, from
production to receiving to communicate and resolve issues regarding requests, specifications, costs, billing and schedules.
Grew a large sales territory for this leading carrier specializing in the pickup and delivery of common freight spanning the entire northeastern region.
Consistently exceeded sales levels by 60% to 75% for five consecutive years.
6X Winner of the President’s Gold Star Award, from 32 account representatives.
Financial Transactions Desk, Jamestown, NM, 2008 – 2011
- Worked with banks to reconcile millions of dollars in daily and monthly account balances resulting from failing trades and misfiled institutional foreign currencies.
- Represented clients to sell-side brokers as one of nine desk traders.
- Expertly monitored/evaluated the economy, market fluctuations, and real-time data to facilitate program basket trading (bulk) and execution of Initial Public Offerings (IPO) placement decisions.
- Utilized blotters and Bloomberg to research, track, and execute orders.
Acquired $MM in daily stock orders on behalf of major cross-industry accounts.
Executed $1B in assets under management: $30B total assets company-wide.
2X Winner of the Top Performer Award, from a team of 40 desk traders.
LTC Services, Ltd., Jamestown, NM, 2002 – 2008
- Identified, established and managed 100+ medium to large business accounts.
- Used cold calling strategies to set and surpass a company goal of ten appointments per week.
- Targeted companies and organizations with a minimum of 25 employees.
- Conducted large group presentations on Voluntary Permanent Life,
Long Term Care and Group Disability, reaching an estimated 25 – 1,000 prospects.
- Consulted on variable life insurance/annuities, mutual fnds,
401K plans, and IRA pension plans.
Consistently maintained 98% of account base.
Received honors for growing majority of existing business into Top 100 accounts.
2X Winner of the Sales Star Award for consistently exceeding quarterly sales goals.
Barttlesburg Learning Center, Jamestown, NM