PR – MARKETING – EVENTS COORDINATION
15+ years as an events and marketing specialist
- Creative Design / Direction
- Program Facilitation
- Budget Control
- Client Relationship Building
- Special Event Coordination
- Party Planning
- Project Management
- Venue Sourcing & Selection
Fun Time Events, San Francisco, CA | 2005 – Present
- Manage this niche market events company servicing special interest groups.
- Generate business referrals based on ability to meet client needs within budget.
- Resolve anticipated / unforeseen problems and ensure the delivery of a memorable event.
- Serve as MC/DJ at all functions with a demonstrated skill for motivating large crowds.
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce the cost of products and services.
Sporting Events USA, San Francisco, CA | 1999 – 2005
- Coordinated the planning and on-site set up more than 375 indoor/outdoor entertainment services and special events for individual and corporate clients that partially included:
Carnivals, Theme Parties, Picnics, Casino Night, Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, College Events, Trade Shows, Corporate Events, Fundraisers, and Promotions.
- Managed all aspects of sales, marketing, vendor selection and catering services.
- Designed events incorporating the use of inflatable amusements and sporting activities.
- Infused events with computerized games, game shows, arts & crafts, and fun foods.
Media Rocket, Los Angeles, CA | 1994 – 1999
- Developed and executed strategic marketing campaigns for this upscale beauty salon chain that included direct mailings, print advertising, TV commercials and special events.
- Cost-effectively replaced advertising agencies, taking on all marketing / PR initiatives.
- Increased business by 350 new customers, achieving a revenue growth of $300k.
- Wrote press releases, notify local media sources and donate to charitable organizations.
- Collaborated with local media outlets and major advertising firms on billboard advertising.
State University, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Communications
Strong group speaker, workshop presenter, and training facilitator
MS Office; Visio; AV equipment; QuickBooks