Exploring an electronics technician position in which experience troubleshooting and repairing electronic equipment, along with education and technical training will be of value. Possess exceptional technical, mathematical, research, analytical and problem solving abilities. Personable with excellent communication and customer relations skills. Fluently speak and read Spanish.
Sparks, Boulder, CO | 2007 – Present
• Promoted to Technician Level 2 status early due to ability to quickly master technical skills.
• In-depth knowledge of photocopiers comprising of up to 15 circuit boards per copier.
• Expertly read schematics to troubleshoot DC power supply, circuit and logic boards, motors and synchronization settings of optical mirrors and lenses.
• Take the time to listen to a customer’s needs; analyze equipment beyond what is required.
• Achieved the record for lowest number of recalls as a result of placing the focus on thorough service and inspection of equipment rather than quick response times.
• Handle an average of 20 assignments per week
• Prioritized field assignments based on nature of problem and location.
• Consistently realize better time management and customer satisfaction levels.
Vocational School, Town, XX
Associate of Occupational Studies in Electronics Technology