CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
<< Academia & Retail >>
* Strategic Business Planning Management
* Customer / Client Service
* Call Center Management
* Process / Procedure Standardization
* Professional Training & Development
* Customer Needs Assessment
* Inbound Service Operation
* Customer Retention
* Business Process Redesign
* 53% increase in customer retention through proactively addressing
and quickly resolving customer inquiries and complaints.
* Implemented managerial processes, trained and coached all team
members in selling strategies that exceeded sales goals by 26%.
* Lead-by-example management style and strategic progression planning
resulted in several team members’ growing into management roles.
* Regularly exceeded individual sales goals by 17% – 42%.
* 45% increase in top-selling product due to new display concept
that improved product visibility and accessibility.
* Exceeded new credit account weekly goals by a minimum of 2890%.
Champlain University Online, Chicago, IL | 2006 – 2009
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS (2007 – 2009)
* Coached, mentored and supervised 20+ employees and team leaders providing
motivational, proactive and lead-by-example management principles.
* Analyzed department sales reports to assess successes and determine
methods of improvement. Addressed ongoing issues of competing interdepartmental
interests efficiently to best serve customer needs through effective,
ethical, and communication regarding obstacles to students’ enrollment.
ADMISSIONS ADVISOR (2006 – 2007)
* Exceeded individual enrollment goals by 138% and converted
enrollees into matriculated students by aligning multiple
institutional departments’ activities with candidate needs.
* Exceptional product knowledge increased total customer experience
guaranteeing complete satisfaction.
Mansfield Stores, Evansville, IL | 2005 – 2006
COSMETICS SALES ASSOCIATE
* Drove sales by building strong customer base with
impeccable customer service.
* Created win-win relationships with vendors forging new
partnerships producing strong and sustainable financial gains.
Sweet Delights, Glendale, NJ | 2003 – 2005
* Performed inventory control analysis consistently leading to
accurate and profitable stock levels.
* Coached and mentored 3 employees in customer service
processes, policies and selling techniques.
ENGALL-STEVENS UNIVERSITY, Poplar, IL
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration