CUSTOMER CARE COORDINATOR
Utilizing a degree and broad experience in customer-service and administrative support experience, along with a genuine passion for working with people and learning computer programs.
Pictures for Products, Philadelphia, PA – 2002 to 2010
Customer Service Representative / Office Assistant
• Interfaced directly with customers to initiate the lay-a-way process, scheduled payment arrangements and pick-ups,
• Handle the input and retrieval of account information.
• Process returns and price adjustments, and reconcile transactional issues.
• Collaborate with various departments to organize all aspects of display merchandising and sign preparation for the field.
• Prepare sale announcements and pre-printed materials.
• Manage and train personnel in areas office procedures.
Safe-T Rides, Philadelphia, PA, 2010 to Present
Bus Driver Trainer & Operator
• Transported students to and from school; private groups to varied locations; and handicapped clients to programs and home.
• Provided hands-on training to all new drivers, from in-class presentations to field training during off peak hours.
• Performed evacuation drills; coordinate passengers’ evacuation and transfer to alternate bus.
• Conducted routine regulation checks to secure safety.
• Developed detailed route schedules; mapping of pick-up/drop-off points, and seating assignments.
• Inspected the school bus for items left behind.
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA – 2002
Associates in Business Management
MS Office Suite; Salesforce.com
Customer Care Coordinator CSR Resume