Mr. John Smith
1234 E. Main Street
Any Town, US 55555
Dear Mr. Smith:
I am very interested in joining an organization such as (name the organization). During my online research, I was very excited to learn about the current opening for a (specify position), and feel my qualifications and your requirements are a good match. For your review, I have attached my resume for your consideration.
I am a highly innovative and motivated employee with a broad range of experience in various manufacturing and industrial environments. My skills include but are not limited to the following.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing Environments, one piece flow, Kanban, cellular layout, and TPM
Implemented TPM in a Non Lean environment, from feasibility study, to writing procedures to training maintenance and production associates.
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills, communicate effectively with all levels
- EHS management experience, including accident investigation, OSHA training and reporting, and WC.
- Plant level ownership of “STAR” Safety Management System Implementation.
- Create budgets and perform quarterly forecasts and reporting activities.
- Experience in developing supplier relationships, and managing service contracts.
- Developed and implemented new employee orientation program.
- Developed and administered Safety Training program.
- Results oriented, establish success criteria and continually measure to determine successes.
- Enclosed is a Resume’ that provides an overview of my career and accomplishments.