Mr. John Smith
1234 E. Main Street
Any Town, US 55555
Dear Mr. Smith:
I am very interested in joining an organization such as (name the organization). During my online research, I was very excited to learn about the current opening for a position in human resources management, and feel my qualifications and your requirements are a good match. For your review, I have attached my resume for your consideration.
I am seeking to transition my career in the direction of Human Resources Management in an early management position. I offer a Master of Professional Studies degree in Human Relations that combines Industrial Counseling and Business Management, and strong experience managing workforce training and management programs for an industry leader.
The following represents the value I would bring to the position:
* Human Resources Management; training and development of human resources; career counseling and development; labor relations, crisis intervention, and short term therapy.
* Employee selection, training, appraisal, and motivation processes.
* Compensation and employee benefits programs.
* Federal and State employment laws and policies that include EEO, OSHA, ERISA, and Workers Compensation; employee relations, and dispute resolution.
* Coordinating a broad range of administrative functions while moving others to achieve objectives.
* Exceptional organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
* Utilization of computer technology for tracking and optimizing workflow.
* Facilitation of internal and external regulatory reporting processes.
If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit.
Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.