Mr. John Smith
1234 E. Main Street
Any Town, US 55555
Dear Mr. Smith:
I am very interested in joining your hotel’s housekeeping team. During my online research, I was very excited to learn about the current opening for a resort supervisor, and feel my qualifications and your requirements are a good match. For your review, I have attached my resume for your consideration.
I am a very experienced hospitality management professional with a background managing hotel housekeeping operations. As a highly qualified supervisor, I have consistently upheld high standards and delivered exceptional guest satisfaction.
The following represents what I would bring to the position:
-Twelve years of experience in progressively responsible positions with ABC Resort Hotel, leading to Senior Housekeeping Manager – my current position of four years.
– Three years of experience as floor manager with Alhambra, a five-diamond casino.
– Exceptional ability to organize schedules and to delegate assignments.
– Penchant for maximizing efficiency levels and cost-effectively utilizing resources.
– Strong staff management skills that include training employees to achieve goals.
– Numerous recognition awards for establishing and maintaining the highest standards for housekeeping operations and sanitary conditions.
Furthermore, I have fostered exceptional relationships with guests by identifying and expediting the resolution of diverse problems. The result? High repeat business, excellent ratings, and strong revenue gains year after year.
It is this work ethic that I would bring to your hotel’s Housekeeping Division.
For your convenience, I have attached my resume detailing the above qualifications. If upon review you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your hotel, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.