Mr. John Smith
1234 E. Main Street
Any Town, US 55555
Dear Mr. Smith:
As a people-oriented professional with eight years of diversified experience and an expected Masters degree this year, I am seeking a position that would be in line with my skills, interests, and education.
Upon review of your announcement, I was excited to learn that ABC Company is in search of a customer service manager. As a first step in the application process, I have enclosed my resume for your consideration. I feel confident you will find I have the skills and experience necessary to meet the requirements of this position.
Briefly, the following represents what I have to bring to the position:
Track Works Railways
* Successfully proposed suggestions to improve processes and procedures.
* Received awards for Customer Appreciation Recognition, Compliance, and Safety Driving.
* Assisted union delegates in educating drivers based on a Route Management Handbook.
Insurance Providers USA
* Received Employee Recognition Awards for training claim examiners, assisting department personnel, and for volunteering to direct the First Report Department’s in-coming calls.
* Exercised extreme diplomacy and sensitivity when interfacing with victims of property and family loss due to vehicle accidents and natural disasters.
National Vehicle Registration
* Received positive feedback from appreciative members directly and through supervisors.
* Recognized by supervisors from Roadside Assistance and Member Services Departments for increasing customer retention levels.
If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration of my candidacy. I look forward to hearing from you soon.