Mr. John Smith
1234 E. Main Street
Any Town, US 55555
Dear Mr. Smith:
I am very interested in joining an organization such as (name the organization). During my online research, I was very excited to learn about the current opening for a (specify position), and feel my qualifications and your requirements are a good match. For your review, I have attached my resume for your consideration.
I am presently in my 15th year as Assembly Manager with EEE-2, a leading supplier of specialized connectors for the aeronautics industry.
Supplemental to my attached resume, the following further highlights what I would bring to the position:
* Oversee assembly and output for entire production facility.
* Accelerated productivity by 11% and total gross volume to $12M+ with the introduction of automatic / semi-automatic packaging machinery.
* Negotiate contracts and monitor an annual Purchasing budget of $250k.
* Supervise, direct and train a staff of 83 associates including Production Supervisor, Assemblers, Packagers, Group Leaders and Fiber Optic Associates.
* Manage an annual payroll budget of $2.3M.
* Hold on-boarding and exit decision making authority for all positions under my supervision.
If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit.
Thank you for your time. I hope to speak with you soon.