Call Center Manager
CALL CENTER MANAGER
Extensive call center management experience for major financial institutions. Possess strong team leadership, motivational, and coaching skills. Technically astute with experience in telephony systems technology. Maintain a consultative coaching style and extensive interviewing and hiring experience. Establish performance goals to meet efficiency levels, sales targets, and quality assurance standards.
• Building a team that effectively supports client programs, products and services.
• Driving the development of superior customer service and high performance.
• Leading workflow distribution and floor management to ensure service levels are satisfied.
• Hiring, training/developing, motivating, coaching, evaluating and retaining qualified staff.
• Maintaining service, talk/wrap time, data, and both client and consumer satisfaction levels.
Live Calls, San Francisco, CA – 2005 to Present
Inbound Call Center Supervisor
• Direct call center operations as a liaison between clients, supervisors, and call center employees.
• Administer performance management by diagnosing improvement opportunities, providing effective feedback, coaching, training, professional development, and corrective action plans.
• Perform quality checks, develop and review performance reports, identify areas to improve, and implement measures to improve performance levels and meet objectives.
• Conduct group training sessions on financial products and services.
• Develop sales techniques of each customer service representative to drive revenue growth .
• Coordinate the interviewing, hiring and training of over 500 customer service representatives.
• Monitor interaction between staff and callers to ensure quality assurance standards.
• Review call center statistics to measure staff performance and the need for improvement.
Agents On Hand, San Francisco, CA – 2001 to 2005
Outbound Call Center Supervisor
• As team leader, motivated and supervised an outbound call center staff of 300 staff.
• Developed a system and call scripts to facilitate the efficient management of call volume.
• Provide customer service excellence and technical support on telephony systems.
• Conducted hundreds of interviews with responsibility for the placement of over 175 employees.
• Ensured strict adherence to company policies and procedural guidelines.
TV Orders, San Francisco, CA – 1995 to 2001
Customer Care Representative
• Provided quality customer service with a high volume central processing and distribution center.
• Represented third-party national catalog companies and home shopping networks.
• Responded to customer calls and inquiries regarding product orders, warranty issues.
• Collected customer demographics and payments on orders placed.
• Accurately and efficiently input data utilizing the exception alpha-numeric keyboarding skills.
• Kept apprised of products, services, promotions and warranties.
• Expedited and facilitated the escalation of customer service issues.
Bay College, San Francisco, CA
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, 2001
MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; telephony and call center systems.