CALL CENTER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Customer service professional with strong in-bound and out-bound call center experience with leading communications companies.
- Maintains an expert knowledge of wireless communications products.
- Proficiently utilizes Windows applications, as well as wireless, virtual, and cloud technologies.
- Collaborates well with clients and project teams and managers in multiple locations.
- Diplomatically resolve customer complaints and diffuse tension to ensure customer retention.
GTC Technologies, Denver, CO 2009 – Present
Customer Service Representative, Inbound Call Center
- Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries.
- Strive for one-call resolution of customer issues.Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes.
- Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both customers and coworkers.
- Demonstrate best judgment in the disbursement of adjustments and credits.
- Increase the customer experience by providing information on new products, rate plans, and services through up selling opportunities.
Brighter Ideas, Denver, CO 2006 – 2009
Customer Service Representative, Outbound Call Center
- Handled a high influx of inbound calls within a dynamic call center environment.
- Managed multiple priorities and maintained effective results in a
quota driven workplace.
- Assisted wireless cell phone customers with items such as adding
minutes and troubleshooting.
- Responded to customer inquiries and requests and resolved
issues efficiently and professionally.
- Exercised strong interpersonal communication skills with
customers and department personnel.
- Accepted assignments with an open, cooperative, positive and
- Utilized multiple call center support applications to efficiently
assist customers and agents.
Denver Community College, Denver, CO
Associates in Information Technology
MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; System Networking & VoIP Technologies