Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Experienced and credentialed facilities maintenance supervisor with a strong background working for large-scale corporate office buildings, condominiums, and assisted living facilities. Project oriented with a comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience in installation, maintenance and renovation work. Work effectively with all concerned to ensure quality control, cost containment, compliance and on-time completion of all work.
Residential and Commercial Facility Maintenance Operations
HVAC System Maintenance
Heating and Plumbing Maintenance
Field Project Coordination
Tenant and Contractor Relations
Crisis Problem Management / Resolution
▪ Repair and install kitchen and bathroom plumbing fixtures encompassing sinks, faucets and drain lines, basins, water closets, tubs and shower bodies and hot and cold risers.
▪ Repaired and replaced gas stoves.
▪ Troubleshoot shut-off values, steam radiators, tub overflows, and clogged pipes.
▪ Repair and replace light fixtures, dimmer switches, outlets, ceiling fans and air conditioners.
▪ General working knowledge of running Romex and BX cable for 110 outlets and fixtures.
▪ Replacement of glass and Plexiglas, in casement windows.
▪ Painting, plastering, taping and dry wall repair.
▪ General working knowledge of boiler maintenance.
▪ Operate power and hand tools; read and interpret blueprints and mechanical renderings.
▪ Repair and install doors, hinges, locksets, handles and frames.
▪ Install moldings, cabinets, shelving, paneling, framing, dry walling, decking and windows.
Sprawling Assisted Living (formerly Grace Living) , MT – 2007 to President
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
- Manage maintenance operations for this Assisted Living facility with 89 units through scheduling and supervision of 10 housekeeping, maintenance and janitorial staff members.
- Develop and revise the building’s Policy and Procedure Manual following Grace’s corporate acquisition of Sprawling; and maintained daily Preventative Maintenance binders.
- Handled and directed plumbing and electrical work, painting, spackling and sheetrock work to prepare rooms for residents, reparation of HVAC and systems, and snow removal.
Fairway Apartments, Laurel, MT – 2004 to 2007
Senior Maintenance Associate
- Reported directly to Facilities Coordinator, in charge of maintenance operations covering 300 apartments.
- Prepared building prior to grand opening to present the facility in full operating condition.
- Worked against punch-lists and blueprints to ensure thorough and complete maintenance, including cleaning, painting, repairs and snow removal, as well as maintenance and repair of 120 HVAC units.
- Tested for compliance with all fire and alarm system building codes
Coordinated emergency response procedures.
- Conducted daily and monthly building inspection tours and weekly generator tests.
Industries Towers, Bozeman, MT – 2001 to 2004
Assistant Maintenance Engineer
- Worked directly with a licensed engineer; assisted in all areas of electrical, plumbing and HVAC work on package units throughout 49 floors across a half-million square foot commercial building space.
- Conducted daily building tours to check the temperature and pressure of cooling towers.
- Responded to emergencies and house calls for corporate tenants, including The Music Space, Race Trax, Talk Today, and Media Galore.
- Performed general and preventative maintenance in areas of cleaning, painting and repairs for tenants and 70 mechanical rooms comprised of MER, Switch Gear, house Pump and Fuel Tank rooms.
Montana Assisted Living Associates, Bozeman, MT – 1996 to 2001
- Reported immediately to the Director of Engineering of this leading organization, in charge of maintaining 200 assisted living apartment units with the highest standards of excellence.
- Performed preventative maintenance work and repairs on 250 heat-pump units and boiler system.
- Coordinated inventory control and purchasing of plumbing and electrical supplies and equipment.
- Responded to daily house calls to perform general electrical and plumbing work.
- Handled snow removal; and repaired / painted units to ready rooms for new tenant occupancies.
- Remained on call 24/7 days a week in the event of emergencies.
Plumbers Union, Local 555, Bozeman, MT
Certificate of Completion, 4-Year Apprenticeship Program
Diploma, Bozeman High School