News Stories for Anchor Reporting
ANOTHER POPULAR NETWORK, Town, XX xxxx – Present
- Direct the development and delivery of top stories local broadcasting.
- Research and gather news copy from editors and discuss story execution strategies.
- Guide and mentor creative team and technicians in the studio and on-location.
- Developed and implemented strategies, training methods and operational procedures to ensure quality control and excellence in network program delivery and origination.
- Hold daily staff meetings with news editors to facilitate the planning of segments focused on story line and copy development and execution.
POPULAR NETWORK, Town, XX xxxx – xxxx
- Managed the complexities of broadcast operations in all areas of policy development and implementation to ensure the smooth production of all productions.
- Coordinated engineering functions and provided technical training in all areas of image quality and animation to audio output using both analog and digital technology.
- Organized the Department’s entire HR function, from hiring, supervising, training, and managing technical staff to evaluating and rewarding / correcting staff performance.
- Planned and tracked budgets of up to $850,000 for domestic and international shoots.
College, Town, XX
Degree in Journalist and Broadcasting
Mac/Windows; MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Outlook