BOBBY’S BANQUET HALL, Town, XX Date – Present
• Managed this event management facility’s banquet operations supporting several thousand events each year from weddings and office parties to exclusive galas.
• Oversee a food service staff of 20 – 25 in all areas of hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating, as well as scheduling to ensure adequate coverage across two shifts.
• Built the company’s reputation up as a premier banquet hall, resulting in favorable press, increased accounts, and leverage to negotiate with vendors.
• Credited for restoring the west end of the building to expand the banquet hall area, and upgrading the kitchen to meet business demands and compliance code.
• Maintain inventory control of all food and performs routine inspections of banquet facility to ensure adherence to quality, F&B, and Board of Health compliance.
VALERIE’S VITTLES, Town, XX Date – Date
ASSISTANT BANQUET MANAGER
• Coordinated the daily operations of a busy banquet hall; placed in charge of making on-the-spot decisions that often saved money, increased productivity, and improved employee relations.
• Restructured procedures resulting in the capability to increase order volume.
• Secured four new food service vendors, saving an estimated $7k in first year.
• Contributed to the creation of an entirely new menu inspired by global travels.
Culinary College, Town, XX
Associates in Culinary Arts
MS Word and Excel