BANK BRANCH SUPERVISOR
- Offering solid experience in banking and finance.
- Results-oriented individual with a focus on client needs assessment and fulfillment.
- Adept at establishing and maintaining strong business relationships longstanding.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management to accomplish company goals.
Imperial Financing, Orange County, CA | 2008 – Present
Bank Branch Supervisor
- As part of a team of supervisors, play a key role in the supervision of 72 staff members assigned to provide reception desk coverage.
- Coordinated mail delivery and pick-up, deliveries, petty cash services and travel ticket deliveries.
- Supervise a staff of 20 reception service representatives ensuring employee training and adherence to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Played an integral role in the development of the Departmental Procedures Manual.
- Conduct on-going customer service training classes for reception service staff.
- Collaborate with several General Service departments to ensure clients receive quality service.
Sunshine Bank, Tampa, FL | 2003 – 2008
Bank Branch Supervisor
- Trained, supervised and conducted annual performance appraisals for 4 departments.
- Developed Methods and Procedures Manuals for all divisions.
- Interacted with in-house and private auditing firms for compliance purposes.
- Supervised a staff of (15) messengers and (12) transportation coordinators providing security, pick-up and delivery of securities, mail, and support service to multiple departments.
- Managed daily receipt, certification and dispersing of $5 billion in physical securities.
- Handled daily trade settlements with NSCC and balancing of firms books for cash transactions.
- Oversaw receive/delivery and settlement of eligible securities for accounts with Depository Trust Company’s SDF/NDFS System.
Transit Metro Way, Los Angeles, CA | 1997 – 2003
Unit Supervisor / Coordinator
- Directed the Receive/Delivery Window Department and Messenger Department/Transit Coordinator Unit supervising a staff of (5) window clerks, (17) messengers and (15) Transit Coordinators.
- Supervised the Money Market Vault Department supervising a staff of 5 clerks ensuring the timely processing of out box tickets presented by Account Managers for deliveries, and proper adherence to vault procedures.
- Collaborated with Control Department to resolve discrepancies on vault positions from daily statements.
- Managed the Redemption/Transfer Department supervising a staff of 4 clerks.
- Ensured redemption reports by maturity were reviewed for maturity presentments and calculations for interest bearing securities.
- Oversaw the Transfer Department ensuring the proper handling of receipt of clients’ securities from Account Managers for transfer into appropriate nominee name.
Julian and Wyles Brokerage , Cleveland, OH | 1991 – 1997
Customer Care Representative
- Assessed and delegating work assignments to ensure a sound and productive work environment.
- Communicated extensively with customers to address account related issues.
- Researched and gathered pertinent information; followed through with preparation of call reports.
- Handled the daily clearance of money market securities for various accounts.
- Interfaced extensively with customers to assist with diverse inquiries; resolved problems.
- Balanced and prepared reports and settlements of daily trade transactions.
- Co-developed and implemented an internal computer system (SPOC) for clearing trades which resulted in a 25% increase in productivity.
Cleveland University | Cleveland, OH