BANK BRANCH MANAGER
Offering over ten years of experience, including:
• Broad based experience in retail banking that includes personal and commercial lending.
• Strong working knowledge of banking standards, laws and procedures.
• Possess demonstrated expertise in financial lending processes.
• Documented record of success for driving personal and team sales revenues.
• Analytical with strong accounting skills, mathematical aptitude.
• Computer proficient with exceptional Excel spreadsheet creation and maintenance skills.
Eagle Bank, Cleveland, OH – 2009 to Present
Bank Branch Manager
• Handle broad aspects of the loan origination process.
• Assist clients in securing mortgage financing for new home purchases.
• Interview customers applying for residential real estate loans.
• Provide client consultation on financing options and mortgage programs.
• Review completed loan files for discrepancies in income, appraised value, and credit history.
• Perform financial analysis to pre-qualify loan applicants.
• Coordinate mortgage loan closings with title companies, borrowers, and loan processors.
• Maintain timely and accurate preparation of loan closing documents.
• Prepare, distribute closed mortgage loans to secondary market investors for purchase.
Credit and Loans of America, Cleveland, OH – 2006 – 2009
Bank Branch Manager
• Administered banking operations for this commercial in-store branch open seven days a week.
• Consistently achieved sales goals by effectively promoting products and services.
• Trained, supervised, and trained all employees in branch operations and sales strategies.
• Launched “good neighbor” marketing campaigns to promoted community relations.
Friendly Banker, Cleveland, OH – 2003 to 2006
• Performed teller transactions in the areas of checking and savings deposits and withdrawals.
• Balanced assigned cash drawer and packaged currencies and coinage.
• Identified opportunities for cross-selling of value-added bank products and services.
• Qualified referrals to team members across multiple lines of business.
• Provided highly personalized service that built and strengthened customers relationships.
• Responded to a broad range of customer inquiries and swiftly resolved problems.
OHIO COLLEGE, Cleveland, OH
Associates in Finance, 2005