ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
• Broad experience as an assistant manager in fast food and retail store environments.
• Skilled in areas of inventory control, cashier management and staff supervision.
• Excellent problem solver with strong sales analysis and reporting skills.
Hot & Cold Emporium, Indianapolis, IN | 2009 to Present
• Interface directly with customers to provide assistance and resolve problems.
• Supervise product inventory; verify quantity and quality of products received.
• Perform daily safety and temperature audits adhering to standards set by the Board of Health.
• Handle scheduling of employees and related personnel issues.
Lay-A-Way City, Indianapolis, IN | 2005 to 2009
• Supervised product inventory; verify quantity and quality of product received.
• Handled full and part time shift scheduling of employees and other personnel issues.
• Managed front cashiers in areas of monies handling, voids, shift breaks and customer service.
Jenkins & Sons, Indianapolis, IN | 2002 to 2005
• Supervised all daily functions of store activity to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Managed full and part time shift schedules of employees and other personnel issues.
• Handled all aspects of inventory, bookkeeping and payroll; performed daily bank runs.
Avery College – Indianapolis, IN
Associates in Liberal Arts Studies
MS Word, Excel, POS