ARCHITECT / DRAFTER
Offering the following qualifications:
• Coordinates multi-family and mixed-use housing construction projects.
• Expertise includes architectural area planning, drafting, and building technologies.
• Works well with vendors across private, commercial, and public sectors.
• Trained and experience in a broad spectrum of architecture models.
• Takes concepts to creation while effectively managing all resources.
• Proficient in computer aided drawing and hand sketching of drafts.
Metro Skylines, Boise City, IA | 2007 – Present
• Created unique architectural designs reflecting client vision.
• Incorporated modern building techniques into historic renovation plans.
• Managed multiple use developments and small tenant improvements.
• Developed a building expansion proposal for the construction of
an industrial space using mostly concrete and glass.
Construction Designs, Boise, IA | 2004 – 2006
• Project led interior/exterior construction projects through to completion.
• Maintained the historical integrity of renovations to landmarks.
• Drafted and designed framing systems for high-end residential homes.
• Completed multi-million-dollar projects on time and within budget.
• Developed schematic designs, construction documents, and presentations.
Visionary Preview, Boise, IA | 2002 – 2004
Drafter / CAD Operator
• Collaborated with contractors to ensure adherence to specifications.
• Anticipated and managed inherent and unforeseen issues to reduce risks.
• Developed presentations utilizing 3-dimensional CAD software.
• Created perspectives and renderings of commercial building renovations.
• Coordinated mailings and managed documents for all project phases.
Anderson College | Boise, IA
Bachelor’s in Drafting & Engineering
AutoCAD 14 and 2000; MS Project