(555) 555-5555 | sampleresumetemplates.com
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGER
* Strong organizational, time management and problem resolution skills.
* Detail oriented with a keen ability to recognize discrepancies;.
* Exceptional research, analysis and accounting abilities.
Simple Accounting Solutions, Eden, IL | 2005 to Present
Accounts Receivable Manager
* Handle a broad scope of internal processes encompassing the daily
management of, billings, collections, reconciliation, general ledger and
month-end-closings with a main focus on accounts receivable functions.
* Manage detail aging, commission, manual/computerized cash batch, and sales journal; executed and delegated data entry and order processing functions.
* Solely responsible for Electronic Data Interface (EDI) operations.
* Primary liaison between management, staff, factoring company, suppliers, and customers.
* Research, review and approve new and current customers for credit accounts.
* Train and supervise staff members in areas of procedures, client relations and systems operations.
* Interface with customers and retail buyers to expedite orders.
* Address a complexity of issues requiring immediate attention and resolve.
* Ensure systems integrity of mainframes through proper operations and troubleshooting.
General College of Finance, Eden, IL
Bachelor of Arts in Business Accounting
* Invoice Management
* Accounts Payable / Receivable
* Customer Service
* General Ledger / Trial Balance
* Client Relations
* Account Management
* Computerized Systems Operations
* Billing & Collections
* Staff Supervision
* EDI / Data Conversion
Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Excel, and Access
Mainframes: CS50, MV25000, AS400; Quicken and
Peachtree Accounting 14,000 alpha/numeric keystrokes per hour