SENIOR ACTUARY ANALYST
Offering solid experience as an actuary analyst measuring
risk, performing valuations, and developing pricing models
for leading insurance providers. Strong team manager with
a record for developing actuaries to ensure regulatory
compliance, drive business development and reduce risk.
Biddleton, Ltd., Keystone, TX
SENIOR ACTUARIAL ANALYST, 2008 – Present
- Analyze underwriting processes, develop premium rates,
and manage risk avoidance initiatives.
- Determine liabilities, prepare forecasts, and analyze experience.
- Perform audits, evaluate liabilities, and generate statistical reports.
- Render appropriate decisions supporting benefit calculations
and prepare premium filings.
- Plan and track budgets and evaluate results for client valuations.
- Monitor the productivity and performance of all assigned actuarial analysts.
- Conduct performance reviews and train actuarial analysts in
core areas requiring skill development.
Linden & Linden, Sugarville, TX
ACTUARY CONSULTANT, 1999 – 2008
- Managed the actuarial valuation process working directly with actuaries.
- Provided business and technical expertise essential to the
management and growth of programs.
- Teamed with company-wide departments and supervise
a team of 24 underwriters.
- Established stringent policies, processes and procedures
to ensure strict regulatory compliance.
Harvey & Associates, Howell, TX
ACTUARIAL ANALYST, 1995 – 1999
- Performed actuarial valuations to determine annual contribution
requirements for retirement plans, as well as experience studies and nondiscrimination testing.
- Directed the flow of monthly premiums, prepared forecasts, and
developed actuarial opinions.
- Advised on procedures and policies impacting legal, financial,
market, and operating risks.
- Coordinated all aspects of data reconciliation and asset verifications.
- Prepared financial statements and state filings for retirement plans.
Knob Hill University, San Francisco, CA
Masters in Actuarial Science
MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word
Valuation and Modeling Software for:
Pensions, Post-retirement Health, Group Life and Data Management Plans