Experienced selling and cross-selling financial instruments. Possesses excellent customer relationship building skills, along with strong research, review, and reporting skills. Expertly manages teller cage operations, processing of overdraft and returned items, reports, cash audits, and daily settlements.
United Bank, Henderson, TN, 2014 – Present
- Liaise between branch personnel and customers to ensure open lines of communication.
- Provide customers with information regarding services and status of account activity.
- Supervise daily workflow in areas of document typing, telephone traffic, faxing and mail.
- Grow business sales through effective field sales and telemarketing efforts.
- Identified opportunities for cross-selling of value-added bank products and services.
- Assess and identify private, corporate and institutional financial needs through referral and cross-selling of products and services including: credit card, home equity, student, and small businesses loans commercial real estate lending marine, recreational and auto vehicle lending bank-affiliated equipment leasing term-life, disability, home, auto, and small business insurance coverage.
- Consult customers on financial needs, new accounts and personal / small business loans.
- Provide comprehensive customer service; respond to verbal/written problems and inquiries.
- Hold authorization to open and close the branch office.
- Maintain monthly proof of General Ledger accounts.
Bank of Texas – Houston, TX | 2007- 2014
- Trained and supervised line tellers in areas of bank statutes, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinated schedules and vacations; conducted periodic performance evaluations.
- Assessed workload and delegated assignments to ensure deadlines were met on time.
- Prepared, forwarded and distributed weekly payroll for branch tellers and platform personnel.
- Maintained inventory of branch cash and negotiable items; ordered and shipped currency.
- Performed teller transactions in the areas of checking and savings deposits and withdrawals.
- Balanced assigned cash drawer and packaged currencies and coinage.
Houston Community College | Houston, TX
A.A.S. in Business Accounting, 2007